Today’s the day – registration is now open for our Spring 2017 Rex Groups! We’re offering two social skills Groups this time around: School-Age and Pre-Teen/Teen.
Some important registration notes:
- Groups are run on a first-come, first-served basis, so don’t wait to register!
- Registering as soon as possible helps us to make informed decisions about whether to run Groups as scheduled.
- Intake meetings are required for all Groups. To schedule an intake, call (843) 792-0037 during normal business hours or leave a message for Lavinia Bowens, our Project Rex Administrative Assistant.
- If you’ve already completed an intake, you still need to call to confirm attendance in the Group series. Again, call (843) 792-0037 to speak with Lavinia Bowens.
And now, on to our new Groups!
School-Age Group (ages 5-9): Meets Tuesdays from 2-3pm; 8 week session runs Tuesday, May 2 – Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Pre-Teen/Teen Group (ages 10-15): Meets Wednesdays from 9-10am; 8-week session runs Wednesday, May 3 – Wednesday, June 21, 2017
General How to Register for Groups Flyer
Help us get the word out to others in the Charleston-area autism community! Download and print hi-res PDFs and distribute them to friends, schools, doctors, churches, community centers, and more.
- PDF of the current School-Age Group flyer
- PDF of the current Pre-Teen/Teen Group flyer
- PDF of the general School-Age Group flyer (dates not specified)
- PDF of the general Pre-Teen Group flyer (dates not specified)
- PDF of the general How to Register flyer
We look forward to seeing you at Group!
~ The Project Rex team