Fall “Piece It Together” classes at the MUSC Wellness Center will be held Tuesdays from 4:30-5:30pm starting September 3rd and running through November 5th. PIT is designed for teens and young adults ages 14-26 that want to promote brain health and may have high functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder or other mild Neurodevelopmental or Medical concerns. PIT classes will focus on:
- Increasing physical activity
- Healthy eating
- Social & relaxation skills
- Reducing Stress
- Having fun and promoting brain health
· For individuals new to PIT, please contact Carrie Papa (email@example.com or 843-876-1507) to discuss eligibility and registration.
· For individuals who are have attended previous PIT programs, please email to register and sign up for a pre-testing time slot.
Note there is a $75 registration fee for the program.