Summer Piece It Together classes at the MUSC Wellness Center will be held Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:00-3:30pm starting June 11th and running through July 25th. PIT is designed for teens and young adults ages 15-26 that want to promote brain health and may have high functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder or other mild Neurodevelopmental or Medical concerns. PIT classes will focus on:
- Increasing physical activity
- Healthy eating
- Social & relaxation skills
- Reducing Stress
- Having fun and promoting brain health
· For individuals new to PIT, please contact Carrie Papa (email@example.com or 843-876-1507) to discuss eligibility and registration.
· For individuals who are have attended previous PIT programs, please email to register and sign up for a pre-testing time slot.
Please email to let us know if you will be joining us and please also email if you are unable to help this Summer. Thank you!
Please share this information with anyone who may be interested in joining us. We are enrolling new members ages 15-26 years. We look forward to seeing you!
A separate telehealth (online) summer Piece It Together session for ages 8-26 will be held on Fridays from 10:30-11:30am starting June 14th and running through July 26th. Participants will need to have a laptop or tablet with internet and working camera and microphone. New enrollees are required to schedule an introductory meeting (online optional). For registration and questions, contact Carrie Papa (843-876-1507; firstname.lastname@example.org).
Help spread the word by sharing this post, the flyers below, or the Project Rex calendar: https://www.projectrex.org/calendar/.