Join the Charleston Riverdogs for Autism Advocacy Night on Wednesday April 13th at The Joe! Meet your local autism care providers and connect with local autism resources while the ‘dogs take on the Columbia Fireflies during this sensory-friendly baseball game. A portion of each ticket purchase is donated to lowcountry autism care providers, and the first 1,000 fans in attendance will receive a Riverdogs Pop It toy present by MUSC SPARK!
Purchase your ticket using one of the links below and a portion of the sale will be donated to the sponsoring organization!
- Lowcountry Autism Foundation: https://fevo.me/lowcountryautismfoundation
- SOS Care: https://fevo.me/soscare
- Carolina Coast Behavior Services: https://fevo.me/carolinacoastbehaviorservices
- Positive Behavior Supports: https://fevo.me/positivebehaviorsupports
- Coaching for Autism Success: https://fevo.me/coachingforautismsuccess