Week 6 Session Plan
• (Can also set up Skype interviews if there is interest)
• Continue Resume’ Writing and upload to SCWorks and search for jobs
• Begin working on video resumes
• Come up with questions to ask next session’s job site employees (iHeart)
• Plan iHeart Radio Visit/video, questions, etc.
The Autism News NetWORK group is for ages 18 and over.
This group will train participants in the use of journalism tools and techniques with the goal of building a television and internet news network focused on the complex world of Autism—treatment, research, education and family life. Educational programming about Autism for families, clinicians, teachers, and researchers will be written, produced, and directed by individuals with Autism. In addition to its educational mission, the Autism News NetWORK will provide critically-needed jobs for adults with Autism.